Generic vermox mebendazole
- If your symptoms do not get better within 3 weeks, or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Pinworm infection spreads easily to family members and close contacts. To prevent reinfection: Disinfect toilet and buy biaxin tablets no prescription change and wash underwear, bed linens, towels, clothes, and pajamas daily. Do not shake clothes, towels, or bed linens before washing. Wash hands with soap often during the day, especially before eating and after using the toilet. Do not scratch the infected area or place your fingers in your mouth. Wear shoes.
- The entire household may need to be treated if one individual in the household has pinworms. Check with your doctor for more information.
- For several days after treatment with Vermox, clean the bedroom floor by vacuuming or damp mopping. Avoid dry sweeping because it may stir up dust.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts and liver function, may be performed while you use Vermox. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Vermox should be used with extreme caution in children younger 2 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Vermox may cause harm to the fetus. Do not become pregnant while you are using it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Vermox while you are pregnant. It is not known if Vermox is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Vermox, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire